TF Seattle Slug mag guide, Glock 17/22 Gen. 3, black brass
The original mag guide for the Glock, the Seattle Slug works so well that it's banned by name by IDPA, and from USPSA's "Production Division." It's legal in ASI, and in most of the competitive sports -- but you have to check the rules carefully to be sure.
- Approved by multiple LE agencies -- famously by Seattle's King County Sheriff
- 3.5 ounces added weight absorbs recoil
- Allows you to strip a magazine out of the gun if it gets stuck
- NO gunsmithing required, works with all known base pads
- 20-year track record of success. (Robert Vogel, USPSA "Limited-10" National Champion, Katie Harris, USPSA 3-Gun Nationals Ladies' Champion.)
- Does NOT fit the "Gen. 4" or "SF" frames. (But we have one on the way.)
The various plastic knock-offs this inspired are generally legal in "stock" competition for one reason: they don't help enough to make a difference. The Seattle Slug is something entirely different.
Due to U.S. State Department restrictions, we cannot ship this part internationally.